Friday, November 20, 2009

Our First Customer From Russia!

How exciting it was to get an order from a knitter in Moscow. We've had international orders before but this is the first from Russia. This means hempforknitting is now almost "everywhere". Who would have thought 10 yrs ago when I first started that our sales would reach so globally. Gotta love the internet for that.

Check back next week when I'll have another free pattern. Everyone (well so they say) is wearing big long "infinity" type scarfs, you know the kind you wrap around several times. I knit one last week and truly I wear this all the time. It's just the perfect extra warm thingy for around my neck. I knit it out of cashmereCANAPA so its nice and soft. This weekend I'm making a couple of gifts for some friends. I'll probably double the yarn so there won't be SO many stitches and it'll go fast, fast, fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment