Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching Up and More Colors!!!

It's been too long since I last posted. My excuse is that while I was at Stitches I had my computer completely over hauled...and you know what that can mean! I've now got all my programs working and the computer seems happy. And we love a happy computer, don't we?

Here's a pic of a little sweater I've been working on. It looks a whole lot like our baby garter stitch but this one is worked in one piece. I'm sending this one off to China for a sweet little 1 yr old boy. I was excited to find the cutesy yellow car buttons to finish it off.

And now for the content that relates to the title. We are planning on adding some colors to the allhemp6 and allhemp3 yarn line. Let me know what you'd like to see added. Hopefully we can have the new colors available to launch at TNNA this June.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

2 comments: