Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sample-It - TNNA 2011

Here's a pic of me at the TNNA Sample-It event. Sorry for the lousy pic quality - I had the setting wrong - duh!).

For those of you who haven't heard of this event, it's one of the most popular at the show. It's an opportunity for shops to buy 1 "new" item from vendors. This way they can sample whatever is being featured. We were selling the cool summer cardi (pictured here in allhemp6LUX in the Olive color). We made kits using both the LUX and regular allhemp6 and we sold out in less than an hour.

The pattern will be available very, very soon. I've almost finished my third one. We had quite a few flight delays on our return - the first one being 3 hrs. Sure was glad I had my knitting with me!

I'll post more TNNA pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment